October 31, 2022
Meet our new esthetician and lash artist (and occasional special event makeup artist!) – Cristy!
My name is Cristy & I’m a licensed esthetician, licensed lash artist & a makeup artist. I have had a love for the beauty industry since my teenage years. I have been specializing in beautiful eyebrow transformations, makeup looks, eyelash extensions, waxing, lash lift & tints & facials for over 2 years now.
When I’m not pampering my clients I am a mommy to my 1 year old daughter who is my absolute world! We love to shop together, play dress up, read to each other & enjoy outdoor activities every chance we get.
I’m looking forward to seeing you at the Spa where I can help you look and feel your best.
1) I first got into the beauty industry as a makeup lover
2) I love naps (lol who doesn’t right?!)
3) I’m obsessed with Halloween & fall (this is where Halloween makeup, SFX & body painting come in place)
4) I’m very creative
5) I enjoy drawing/painting
6) I enjoy anything crafty & hands on
7) I like to cook for fun & try new recipes
8) I have an associate’s degree in medical science (went to school for OTA), & certifications in recreational therapy assisting, medical nursing assistant & phlebotomy. I also worked in a nursing home setting for 4 years & in a hospital for 2 & a half years
9) I live by this beauty quote “beauty is not just limited to makeup”
10) I’m an island girl at heart
11) I’ve been wanting to pick up a new habit & have been trying knitting! It’s relaxing & sort of fun when it doesn’t frustrate me!