June 24, 2020
It’s finally here! We have missed our studio and all our amazing clients! We are so excited to announce we are officially opened and booking appointments for select services that can be performed under the guidelines. Unfortunately, this will exclude facials and makeup trials.
Services we are offering at this time:
Lash Lift and Tint
and Lash Extensions.
Guidelines will be emailed to clients at the time of booking their appointment. They will also be posted to social media: Instagram | Facebook.
Please refer to the below guidelines for your upcoming appointment:
1. If you or anyone in your home has a temperature of 100.0 or higher or are showing signs of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, muscle ache, fatigue, headache) please stay home.
2. If you or anyone in your household has traveled out of the state or country within the last 14 days please stay home.
3.Our waiting area is closed, you will have to wait in your car. When you arrive please text us to let us know that you are here. We will text you back to let you know when it is ok to come inside.
4, Only you are allowed to come in for your appointment. No children, family, friends, or pets.
5. Please only bring in essential items to your appointment, cell phone, keys, and form of payment.
6. No outside food or drink will be allowed in, as well as no drinking or eating in the studio.
7. You are required to wear a mask at all times. If you do not have a mask, we have masks you can purchase for $2 each.
8. Upon arrival your temperature will be taken, and you will be asked screening questions. If you have a fever or have any symptoms you will be turned away and asked to reschedule when you have been free of symptoms for 72 hours.
9. We will have hand sanitizer and you will need to sanitize your hands upon arrival.
10. We will send you an invoice to your email for payment. You will need to pay the invoice on your phone prior to leaving. Please make sure you are able to receive email on your phone. With this contactless method of payment we will accept cards, paypal, and venmo.
11. Please allow additional time for your appointment! With some of the new protocols in place our services may take longer than usual. We are working hard to keep your service as convenient as possible with these additional measures in place.
It may seem like a lot to remember, but this is for everyone’s safety and we appreciate you taking the time to help us keep our staff and families healthy. Most importantly, we are here to provide the most sanitary and professional experience so you can feel more like YOU again and enjoy some of the services we offer as KiSSandMaKeUp until the next phase. For more information on these guidelines please follow this link to the Reopen Connecticut Rules issued by Ned Lamont.