April 21, 2021
Randi is our bridal coordinator and marketing manager! She’s who you’ll work with most closely all throughout your engagement until your wedding, so get to know her here!
- Her favorite food is chips and queso hands down. #texmexforever
- She planned an out of state wedding (her wedding was in east Texas while she lived in Phoenix, AZ!) so she knows how to work with our out of state brides.
- She did her bridal hair and makeup trial TWO DAYS before her wedding! (Gotta have faith, right?)
- She’s currently learning how to play tennis after many years of wishing she knew how.
- She’s moved across the country (twice!) and has lived in 4 different states.
Originally from a small town in southeast Texas, she currently lives in Columbia, South Carolina and works virtually with our team! She has a degree in Nutrition from Texas A&M, and loves to experiment in the kitchen to create healthier versions of everyone’s favorite foods. Randi has been our Bridal Coordinator and Pam’s assistant for over 2 years, but has been a digital marketing freelancer since 2015.
As our Bridal Coordinator, Randi is the first person you come in contact with at KiSSandMaKeUp. She looks at your bridal inquiry and determines our team’s availability, answers any and all questions brides have about KiSSandMaKeUp, schedules your trials, and makes sure things run smoothly for everyone throughout your planning process! She says we have the BEST brides ever, and truly loves helping them book their hair and makeup, which is easily one of the most important decisions when planning your wedding.
When she’s not assisting Pam or helping brides, you can find her in the kitchen, walking her dog , or re-decorating something in her home!